Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Windsor

Hello everyone!  I took a much needed summer vacation break and tried to focus on disconnecting as much as possible to spend quality time with my family!  The kids go back to school next week so we decided to take them on a fun trip to Disneyland for a few days.  We had a blast as we always do at the "Happiest Place on Earth"!  We had lots of exercise - walking an average of 10-12 miles per day between the two parks and the hotel, enjoyed lots of yummy food and treats, did a little bit of shopping, and even received official “Jedi” training certification!  It was a fun way to spend the last week of summer before my kids go back to school this Monday!  I will share some of the highlights from our trip on the blog soon!
 
Now it’s back to work and time to start blogging again which I missed tremendously over the last week and a half!  Today’s outfit is all about neutrals and stripes and a new favorite store!  I picked up this adorable black and tan striped skirt at the Windsor Outlet on my shopping excursion to the Outlets at Orange.  I got a steal of a deal on this twirl worthy skirt paying only $11.99!  I thought the colors would be perfect for the upcoming fall season and you really can’t go wrong with neutrals as they go with just about any color!  I decided to pair this outfit with my leopard flats because leopard is my favorite neutral and a simple black cardigan because sometimes the air conditioning in my office is a little chilly! 

If you have never shopped at Windsor, you should definitely check it out!  They have amazing styles and very reasonable prices!  I am sharing a few of my favorite picks from their collection below.   

Enjoy shopping!

xoxoxo,


Hayley






SHOP:


Windsor Skirts


Skater skirt
windsorstore.com


Blue circle skirt
windsorstore.com


White skirt
windsorstore.com


Skater skirt
windsorstore.com


Skater skirt
windsorstore.com


Skater skirt
windsorstore.com

No comments :