Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My Favorite Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Purchases

What were some of your favorite purchases from the recent Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?  This is my favorite sale of the year because I love fall fashion and getting a sneak peek of the upcoming season styles!  I was really happy to see that plaid and riding boots are still on trend for fall 2014!

This “Two by Vince Camuto” mixed media sweatshirt is one of my favorite finds from the sale!  The comfortable slub-jersey pull-over has a sheer woven front in a vibrant tartan plaid print and a zipper running up the side adds a little extra detail.  You will love this shirt!  I recommend you size down as it does run large and you will want to consider a base layer to wear underneath due to the sheer material in front.  I wore mine with a black tank top.

I decided to pair this with some simple black leggings and riding boots.  These Tory Burch “Teresa” riding boots were another one of my favorite purchases from the sale!  I have always loved the look of refined equestrian style and these boots fit the bill perfectly.  Sporting the iconic Tory Burch logo in gold, buckled ankle straps, and made of rich tumbled leather, these classic boots will be an easy go-to staple for every day wear.

I would love to hear about the great deals and styles you picked up at the recent Nordstrom Anniversary sale!  Send me your pictures – I love outfit inspiration!  If there is a product or service you would like to see featured on San Francisco Bay Style, please let me know.  I hope you all are having a great week so far!

xoxoxo,

Hayley


SHOP:
 photo instagram_zpsd5bcc660.png photo twitter_zps8413a92e.png photo bloglovin_zpsae0a753c.png photo facebook_zpsc40ff66f.png photo pinterest_zps4a0df483.png

No comments :