Wednesday, June 11, 2014

California Dreamin'





As soon as I get home from work, the first thing I do is change into comfy clothes!  This is the time I'm usually fixing dinner, throwing in loads of laundry, walking the dog, and helping the kids with their homework! During these hot summer months, there's nothing more comfortable and cool than an Old Navy graphic tank top and shorts!  These gems are available in various colors and fun graphics and the length is perfect - long enough to cover your hips and make you look slimmer!

I love styling these tank tops with different looks.  I opted for a simple and casual summer look paired with sneakers and a fun statement necklace to add some sparkle!  However, add a jean denim jacket and a pair of  rockstar skinny jeans and you're ready for cooler nights.  To be honest, these tank tops will go with just about anything - including my pajama pants, I am wearing right now as I am writing this post!! (by the way - they come in tall sizes!!)

Old Navy is San Francisco based and one of my favorite places to shop.  So naturally, you will see many more posts featuring their fabulous styles on my blog!  Well, its time to say goodnight!  Tomorrow is my kids last day of school and we have a California Dreamin' summer ahead!!

xoxoxo,
Hayley

Old Navy Women's Graphic Perfect Rib-Knit Tank
Old Navy Women's Twill Shorts - 3.5 in
Old Navy Lace-up Canvas Sneakers
Emma & Sophia Circle Drop Necklace       

No comments :