Thursday, June 26, 2014

Trending on Thursday: Pineapple Passion




Today's "Trending on Thursday" topic is everyone's current favorite fruit...pineapples!  Designers have certainly jumped on the pineapple express using these good fortune symbols in jewelry, clothing, shoes, accessories, and home décor design...and why not?  Pineapples symbolize hospitality, friendliness, graciousness, and an open welcome!  Personally for me, they invoke fond memories of our family trips to Hawaii when I was younger.  They remind me of palm trees dancing in warm tropical breezes, white sand caught between my tan toes, and beautiful sunset luaus with my beloved late father, my mom, and my siblings.  Isn't it funny how one symbol can evoke such emotion and passion? 

I decided to share a few of my favorite fashionable pineapple designs which you can shop at the links below.  Tell me what you think?  Do you have a pineapple passion?  I do!

xoxoxo,

Hayley

FOLLOW:
 
San Francisco Bay Style  (links on site):

SHOP!!

No comments :