Sunday, June 8, 2014

Life's a Beach

It's past Memorial Day and technically that means you can break out the white pants!  To be honest, I wear white pants all year long!  I don't follow any fashion rules!  This time, I am pairing my white pants with my favorite color mint and a nautical beach bag!  I wish I were headed to the beach this weekend but who says you can't carry around a beach bag every day? 

I am so happy that nautical style is on trend again!  I sure do love starfish, boats, and anchors, don't you?  I really love nautical style in home decor as well!   I recently redecorated my kids bathroom in a beach theme and I don't think I will ever grow tired of it!!  

This is my favorite beach bag!  I wish I could tell you where to go get it but it's a few years old and has seen plenty of wet bathing suits and sand!  There are a lot if cute nautical themed beach bags out there!  I am providing a few of my picks in the link below!   

I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend!  Summer is almost here and that means a visit to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is in my near future!  I'll be sure to blog about it when we go!! 

❤️ Hayley


Mossimo Draped Back Tank Top: Target
Rag & Bone Repair Denim Capri Pants (White): Neiman Marcus
Kate Spade skinny mini bow bangle: Nordstrom
Michael Kors "Darci" crystal bezel bracelet watch: Nordstrom
Nautical Beach Bag: Option 1; Option 2




No comments :