Thursday, June 12, 2014

Trending on Thursday




I have decided to start a weekly series called "Trending on Thursday" where I will feature fashion, beauty, and style trends.  The first installment is "Neon Pretties".  

So I have to admit, I wore my fair share of neon style back in my school days.  Yes, I admit, I am a product of the 80's! I had big permy hair, loved aqua net, and wore lots of lace and neon inspired mostly by Madonna!  

It's 2014 now and just like many other trends, neon has made a BIG comeback and I for one am thrilled about that!!  I just love these bright and vibrant colors in fashion and accessories!!  

Have you got your "ne-on"?  I created a collage of some of my favorites to give your some inspiration.  Neon doesn't have to be over powering.  A simple pop of an electric color in a handbag, a pair of shoes, or jewelry is a fun way to add some neon to your style!

Be bright and get your "ne-on"!!

Xoxoxo,

Hayley❤️

No comments :