Friday, June 20, 2014

Live Colorfully!
















TGIF!!  I hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far!  My week was busy with business travel so it's nice to be home.  However, I now have a few chores and tasks to catch up on including unpacking, laundry, dishes, birthday parties, etc. A woman's job is never done, right?

Today I was in the mood for stripes and brights.  I am adoring this Kate Spade 3/4" sleeve Devon top I picked up for a steal at her Surprise Sale earlier this month!  I ended up getting it in yellow too since it was such as great price.  I adore the bow detail on the neckline and the length is perfect.  I decided to tuck it in my shorts and accessorize with a gold belt but it could very well be worn both ways.

I pumped up the color with these neon green classic twill shorts from JCPenney, which are one of my summer favorites!  I love mixing neon and bright colors and thought this was a perfect color compliment.  The weather has definitely been heating up here in the San Francisco Bay Area, so shorts were a must today!  

During my trip to Carmel this past week, I visited the Kate Spade store on Ocean Street and found the most beautiful neon pink Park Avenue Beau bag on sale!  There it was - perfectly displayed on it's own glass shelf, twinkling under the lights, and calling my name!  I have been wanting a hot pink handbag for some time now and since this was on sale and just so darling, I had to snatch it!

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!  Remember to live colorfully! 

xoxoxo,

Hayley

P.S. Follow San Francisco Bay Style here and look for "follow" links on my Home Page!  I would love to hear from you!  Let me know if you have any suggestions, comments, questions, or just want to say hello!     

Kate Spade Striped Devon Top   
JCPenney Twill Shorts
Kate Spade 2 Park Avenue Small Beau
Kate Spade Key Bangle

No comments :