Thursday, June 19, 2014

Flipping For Flamingos!

I may be going out on a "limb" here to say that "flamingos" are on trend.  My niece definitely thinks I am a little crazy but it seems that some designers are a bit tickled pink too! Today's "Trending on Thursday" topic is "Flipping for Flamingos".  This is the 2nd installment of my weekly blog series where we take a closer look at current style trends.

I recently purchased a Tory Burch tunic in a blue flamingo print and I instantly fell in love with the  whimsical pattern!  Flamingos have always reminded me of Florida - exuding a cool, confident, colorful Miami flair!  In my search for more, I stumbled across an abundance of summer inspired flamingo style and I have to say that I am a little infactuated.  Today I am sharing with you some of my favorite picks!

Let me know what you think.  Are you flipping for flamingo too?  

Have a fun day and don't forget to follow San Francisco Bay Style (social media links on website).  I would love to hear from you!

xoxoxo,
Hayley

No comments :