Sunday, June 8, 2014

Geometric Versatility


The great thing about this JCPenney geometric pattern sleeveless top is that it is so color versatile!  I love the fact that I can pair this with so many different outfits.  Today, I am wearing white jeans, but imagine how cute this would look with distressed blue jeans, hot pink colored shorts, a coral pair of capris, or a black skirt for more work appropriate attire!  The possibilities are endless!  

Let's don't forget to accessorize either!  I opted for more classic gold and crystal accessories.  What do you think of this fantastic roman numeral cuff?  My coral ballet flats add a pop of color to my toes but a cute pair of gold sandals or wedges would also be a perfect summer look!  

Happy Monday!  Wishing you all a great week ahead!

Hayley 

Sleeveless Chiffon Mesh Smocked Burnout Knit Top (Option): JCPenney

 




No comments :