Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A Trip to Carmel: I've Got the Blues!





Hello lovelies!  I am out of town this week visiting the beautiful city of Carmel, CA for a business conference. Today, we visited Carmel By The Sea. This European influenced town is full of quaint little coffee shops, amazing art galleries, spectacular restaurants, and lovely boutiques.  At the end of Ocean Drive, there is an expansive beach with spectacular views of the ocean. The infamous green cliffs of Pebble Beach Golf Resort can be seen in the distance.  We had a lite lunch at one of the many fabulous restaurants Carmel by the Sea has to offer and finished up our day with a little retail therapy visiting two of my favorite stores - Lush Cosmetics and Kate Spade New York.

We traveled back to the Bernardus Lodge, our hotel in Carmel Valley, which is located in the wine country of this region.  The Bernardus Lodge has excellent amenities including a full service spa and restaurant on site.  If you are ever in Carmel, I would highly recommend this as a place to stay!  

Today I wore my pleated ponte fit and flare dress from J.Crew.  The color of this dress is so vibrant and stunning - it reminds me of the deep blue ocean water.  Therefore, I thought it would be fitting and perfect to pack along.

I hope you all are having a fabulous week!  Happy Tuesday!

xoxoxo,

Hayley

P.S. don't forget to follow San Francisco Bay Style.  I would love to hear from you!

J.Crew Factory Pleated Ponte Dress - regal blue (on sale)

No comments :