Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Neon Pink Flamingo





I cannot tell you how much I love fit and flare dresses!!  They look and feel so feminine and pretty making me want to twirl around like a princess!  This embroidered floral racer dress from J.Crew is no exception.  I have a big crush on this cute pink floral pattern -  it's called "neon flamingo".  What a perfect name!  The color is absolutely stunning - a bright neon pink which is sure to catch everyone's attention and make you look fabulous!  The craftsmanship on this dress is exquisite, from the beautiful pink flower embroidery down to the flared hem line.  I should also mention that I am a rather tall girl - 5'10 to be exact.  The length on this dress is perfect for me!

I would love to hear from you!  Please let me know if you have any comments or questions!  Hope you are all having a terrific Tuesday!!

With Love ,
Hayley

Follow Me!








No comments :