Tuesday, June 24, 2014

On Tuesdays We Wear Tulle!












On Tuesdays we wear tulle!  It's time to pull out your terrific tulle skirts and show us how you style them for summer time!  I picked up this perfectly pink tulle skirt from my good friend Paige on Instagram.  She created a fun fashion challenge called "Tullesday" and invites everyone to participate!  Look for the #tullesday hashtag on Instagram today and join in on the excitement! 

I love seeing how everyone styles their tulle skirts!  Don't be afraid to be creative and have some fun!  I decided to wear mine with a graphic print tank top and jean jacket.  The summertime temperature here in the San Francisco bay area can vary quite drastically from day to night.  Therefore, it's always a good idea to have layers!  I added a gorgeous statement necklace and a colorful pair of snakeskin high heels for a little sparkle and swag!  What do you think?

I think the style possibilities are endless!  Tulle is no longer just for princesses and ballerinas.  Although, I admit it's fun to feel like one for a day!  I would love to see how you style your tulle!  Send me your pictures on email, contact me on Instagram, or just comment below and tell me how you would style your tulle skirt!  I would love to hear from you!

I hope you all have a fabulous "Tullesday"!  Have fun and be creative!

xoxoxo,

Hayley 

Follow San Francisco Bay Style! (links on website) 
Follow on Bloglovin

Old Navy Graphic Print Tank Top (option)
Jean Jacket (option)
Vince Camuto Hallee Pumps (Nordstrom Exclusive)

No comments :