Monday, June 30, 2014

Hot Temps!!






It' really heating up here in the San Francisco Bay Area reaching temperatures over 100 degrees in some inland cities!  On days like this, it's best to stay cool and stay inside if you can!  Today I opted for my go-to summer style - shorts, a tank top, and sandals.  You may be asking, "can she wear that to work?"  The answer is "no".  I sometimes work from home, especially on "spare the air days".  I work for a fabulous Silicon Valley company that promotes work life flexibility and is environmentally conscious.  That's really important to me given I am a full-time working mom with two kids. 

Stay cool and do your part to keep the environment and air clean!  Consider ride sharing, biking to work (if it's no too hot), public transportation, or work from home if  your company culture supports that!  I hope you all are having a fabulous start to this week!  It's a short work week for a lot of us and I am very much looking forward to the 4th of July long weekend!

xoxoxo,
Hayley  

SHOP:


FOLLOW ME:
San Francisco Bay Style  (links on site):

No comments :