Thursday, July 23, 2015

Paradise Palm Romper

Location: Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, Orlando, Florida
I recently took a trip to sunny Orlando, Florida where I had an opportunity to stay at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Hotel.  Located just 18 miles from the Orlando International Airport and minutes from the Disney World Magic Kingdom main gate in the Lake Buena Vista area, this grand luxury hotel is a secluded tropical oasis getaway.  Whether you enjoy golfing, tennis, spa services, or a relaxing day at the pool, the Hyatt Grand Cypress includes it all.  

It's also a fabulous place for the kids, offering a variety of family fun activities including Camp Hyatt, bike, kayak, and paddle boat rentals, outdoor movie nights, marshmallow roasting, rock climbing, water slides, and a jet splash zone to name a few!  You can check out all of the family fun activities here!  Believe me, you will want to take a break from Disney just to enjoy all the fabulous amenities this hotel has to offer! 

When packing for my Orlando trip, I knew I had to bring clothes, shoes, and accessories that were going to keep me cool in the hot and humid climate as well as exude that colorful and tropical vibe that you think of when you think of Florida!  This paradise palm shorts romper set was one of the first outfits I grabbed to put in my suitcase!  I love the tropical palm print pattern and the shorts and tank top were a great option to keep me cool when the temperatures began to rise!

I decided to go with a simple pair of ankle strap black sandals on my feet.  Here are some other fabulous shoe options here, here, and here.   I accessorized with these Gucci sunnies to keep the sun out of my eyes and accessorized with a straw fedora hat and bag! Check out some of these fabulous straw bags here, here, and here and similar hat styles here and here!  As always, you can check out the full outfit deatils and similar accessories below.  What I love about this outfit is that it's so simple to accessorize and is appropriate to wear from day to night!

I hope you all are having a great week so far!  There's only a few more weeks left in summer, can you believe how quickly it's flying by?  I plan to enjoy every last minute of it and hope you are too!  

Enjoy Shopping & Your Travels!
xoxoxo, 

Hayley

(model photos shot on location at the Orlando Hyatt Grand Cypress by:






Setting up for movie night on the beach complete with complimentary popcorn!

The Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Lobby


Roasting marshmallows in the outdoor fire pit to make some delicious s'mores!


The view of the hotel from the draw bridge over one of the many gorgeous pools!


Capturing the sunset and kayak rentals on the beach!


SHOP THE LOOK:

No comments :