Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

It's been so long since my last post and I apologize in advance for being MIA lately!  Sometimes life gets busy, especially when you are a full time working mom and your kids are out of school for summer!  I spent the last few weeks doing some traveling - some for work and some for pleasure. It's good to take a break once and a while and focus on the things that are important in life.  Summertime memories are the best, especially as a child...whether it's a fun trip to Disneyland, a weekend camping getaway, or a summer country concert - I try to make every moment count spending time as a family making great memories!    

I also couldn't pass up doing a blog post about the Nordstrom Annivesary Sale!  After all, Nordstrom is my favorite place to shop and the Anniversary deals are always spectacular!  I have rounded up some of my favorite fall picks on sale!  If you are a Nordstrom card holder, you only have one more day to shop to get early access to these great deals and I know you don't want to miss out on the prices!  

I hope you all are having a fabulous summer so far! Enjoy shopping!

xoxoxo, 

Hayley

SHOP MY PICKS FROM THE #NSALE BELOW:

No comments :