Friday, March 20, 2015

Red Lipstick & Heels




Happy first day of spring everyone!  I intended to celebrate this occasion today by wearing a pretty feminine and floral dress with open toe sandals!  However, the weather forecast was still a bit chilly so I opted for casual chic style instead!  

Remember back in the fall and winter time when I layered everything with cozy and warm puffy vests in a rainbow of colors? Well now I have a new layering obsession for spring and it's called - blazers!  A month of so ago, I looked in my closet and realized that I only owned one blazer... and of course it was black.  A black blazer is definitely a closet staple must have, but I really wanted to punch up the color for spring!  This 24 inch ponte knit blazer is the perfect lightweight layer for the season and it comes in various colors including coral and navy which are perfect for colors for spring!

I paired it up with my favorite "go-to" ripped skinny blue jeans and a black and gray leopard top for a little roar in my look!  Don't forget to add some sparkle with your accessories!  This beautiful crystal choker necklace is from Chloe & Isabel and my crystal dotty bracelet is from Purple Peridot. - currently on sale for $12.99!!

Last but not least, don't forget your red lipstick and heels!  Follow these simple guidelines for a casual chic look when you want to dress up your everyday casual style!  

I hope you all have a great weekend!  

xoxoxo,
Hayley

SHOP THE LOOK: 

No comments :