Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Instagram OOTD Roundup: Week of February 23, 2015

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Its been a while since I have posted my weekly #ootd roundup from my Instagram page.  Check out my daily "outfit of the day" photos and if you see something you like, you can shop it directly below each photo or visit my Shopstyleit page!

The weather here in the San Francisco Bay Area is starting to warm up and the spring flowers are starting to blossom!  I am so excited that Spring is just around the corner which means warmer weather, open toe sandals, shorts, and sunnies!  The time on the clock has sprung forward to daylight savings and I am looking forward to longer days and shorter nights.  It's the perfect time to get out and walk the dog after work, do some outdoor grilling, and tackle those projects you have been putting off!

This past weekend was opening day for Little League Baseball and lots parents all over the US participated in the cap ceremonies with their kids.  This is the first year my boys are playing National Little League and they were placed on the Farm Mudcats team!  Baseball is a great sport to get kids outside and learn about listening, direction, respect, and team spirit while getting outside, exercising, and having so much fun!   It's a great distraction from being on the computer and playing video games!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! Have fun shopping!

xoxoxo,
Hayley
Collin & Jack: 3/7/2015 Mudcats
Opening Day: National Little League








My niece Brianna sporting a cute nautical themed outfit on the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.  Shop her outfit below and follow her on Instagram here 



My niece Brianna sporting a cute nautical themed outfit on the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.  Shop her outfit below and follow her on Instagram here 






No comments :