Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March Style: Heels


Happy March everyone!  Are you all ready to spring forward this weekend?  I sure am!  I prefer the longer days of spring and summer and of course the warmer weather ahead!  I just feel more productive when I get home from work and there is still some daylight left in my day!  It's a good time to walk the dog, get some exercise, do some outdoor grilling for dinner...I'm sure the time change has a positive impact on my attitude and motivation to get things done!  

On a separate note, the month of March brings us St. Patrick's Day and since I am Irish I like to celebrate!  Our family tradition, that was started by my folks when I was a kid, is to have a corned beef and cabbage dinner with red potatoes and carrots followed by a nice dark Irish beer such as Guiness!  What are your St. Patrick's Day traditions and how do you celebrate it?  

Don't forget to wear your green!  Today, I am rounding up some of my favorite heels to help you celebrate this holiday and the month of March!  Honestly, green is a color I wear all year round!  

Enjoy Shopping, 
xoxoxo,
Hayley

No comments :