Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Summer Sandals Under $100

It's almost the official start to summer which means the weather is going to be much warmer in the months ahead! Therefore, it's time to dress up your feet with the cutest and hottest summer sandal styles!  I picked out several options and colors in my shopping list below!  The trend this year is all about slides - flat, colorful, and comfortable!  

I love to wear sandals with just about anything.  They look great with a pair of shorts, a comfortable pair of jeans, a beautiful cotton poplin dress...the possibilities are really endless.  The most important detail for me is comfort and style!  I think you'll find several favorites in the list below and the good thing is these pairs are all under $100 or less!

So go get yourself a spa pedicure and some lemonade and come shopping with me!  Which one is your favorite?
   Shopping Links:

A1A2A3A4A5A6A7A8A9
B1, B2, B3B4B5B6B7, B8B9
C1C2C3C4C5C6C7C8C9 

If you haven't had a chance to sign up for my newsletter you can subscribe here!  It's a great way to connect with all of you about new posts, great sales you don't want to miss, Q&A on various fashion, beauty, home decor, and travel topics, and so much more!  Don't worry, I won't overcrowd your inbox!  Also, don't forget you can shop all of the looks from my blog on my shop page!

Thanks for visiting!

xoxoxo,

Hayley


No comments :