Monday, January 30, 2017

Smile Laugh Wink

Happy Monday lovelies!  I received this fabulous Bare Minerals eyeliner set his past Christmas and I've been using it non-stop ever since... so I had to share it with you!  I have been a Bare Minerals makeup user for as long as I can remember (since high school which was many moons ago)!  When it comes to liners (lip, brow, or eyes), there are a few specific needs I must have:  



2) Easy to apply: have you ever bought one of those over the counter brands at your local drug store only to find out when you get home and try to apply it, you murder your eye in doing so?  When applying a liner around your delicate eye area I would like to think it doesn't require a match and fire to soften the tip to make it glide on smoothly!  Right?  Thanks a lot!  Now I can't return it because it's been unwrapped!  I know you've had this experience!  So frustrating!

3) It's versatile in intensity and style.  Some days I might like to do an intense cat eye with a thin line and some days I prefer a more smoky blended line.  I like to have options!


The Bare Minerals "Smile, Laugh, Wink" set is the ultimate wardrobe for achieving classic-to-cat eyed definition. It comes with three masterful, multi-tasking eyeliners and each one delivers a totally different look from simple and traditional to bold and smoked out to intense and polished.

In this set, you'll receive one of each:

Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner in Absolute Black (0.012 oz)
Round The Clock Intense Cream-Glide Eyeliner in Midnight (0.04 oz)
Lash Domination Ink Liner in Intense Black (0.02 oz)
and a Sharpener!

It's a great buy to purchase all together vs. individually and you will not be disappointed in the quality and versatility this set delivers!  I am absolutely hooked!

Be BeYOUtifil!

xoxoxo,

Hayley

No comments :