Friday, July 15, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites: Women's Shoes



Early access for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale started yesterday for card holders!  I'm so excited because this is my absolute favorite sale of the year!  I love fall style and even though it's hard to think about OTK suede boots in the middle of summer, it's a great way to stock up on some favorites at great prices so you're all set for the upcoming season!

First of all, if you're not a Nordstrom card holder, you can apply for one here!  I personally do a lot of shopping at Nordstrom because I love their 24x7 customer service, free and fast shipping, and the rewards are pretty fabulous as well!

Today,  I rounded up some of my favorite women's shoes from the Anniversary sale below!  I'm so happy to see that some of my favorite trends from last fall are still popular and going strong.

Top Fall Trends in Shoes;

1. OTK boots:
Product Image, click to zoom

I purchased a gorgeous pair of tan suede OTK boots from the sale last year and wore them in this post here and here.  I love to wear my OTK boots with jeans and a chunky sweater or paired with tights and a skirt.  This year, I'm looking for some new colors to add to my closet. Here are a few I currently have in my shopping cart here, here, and here.  Which color are you craving for fall?

2..  Lace up flats:
Product Image, click to zoom

Can you believe I don't own a single pair of lace up flats?  I have been wanting to purchase some but the color I want has been out of stock or the price is just not right.  Well you can bet your bottom dollar I'm not going to pass it up this time!  Here are a few of my favorites lace up flats from the sale here, here, and here! 

3. Open toe booties:
Product Image, click to zoom
I am so happy that the peep toe bootie trend is continuing into this fall season!  I am in love with these grey ones here!

4.. Oxfords & Loafers: 
Product Image, click to zoom

I'm so excited to see some new trends emerge this fall and oxfords fits this category!  I love the men's style influence and all the different colors available for women!   I think they will look really cute with fall dresses, skirts, and tights!  Check out these cute styles and colors here, here, and here!
I've also included a few of my favorite summer trends below including sandals and espadrilles!

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opens to the general public on July 22nd and prices go back up on August 8th!  Make sure you pick up your favorites before they are gone!

Enjoy Shopping!

Hayley

   
Halogen Owen Pointy Toe Ghillie Flat  Tory Burch Riding Boots Vince Camuto OTK Suede Boots Sam Edelman Reyanne Spike Pointy Toe Flat Sam Edelman Tonia Spike Pointy Toe Pumps Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

No comments :