Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Coral Peasant Top

I think I've developed an obsession for OTS (over the shoulder) tops!  When I find one I really like, I usually snag it in a few other colors if available!  This Style & Co OTS peasant top is no exception.  I initially grabbed this color which is called dusty rose, although it really looks like coral to me.  It's the perfect bright color for summer and literally goes with anything - shorts, jeans, leggings, etc.  It also comes in black, white, and olive green which is the second color I purchased.  I figured the olive color would be perfect for fall paired with my distressed jeans and OTK (over the knee) boots!



I opted for a casual weekend look wearing:

1.  Distressed rolled up denim jeans - similar options here and here
2. My fringe bucket bag - similar options here and here
3. Tory Burch gold Miller sandals found here, and
4. My favorite summer straw hat that I cannot live without found here

I don't know about you, but I am amazed at how quickly summer is passing by!  I can't believe we are almost to August and my kids go back to school next month!  One thing I sure will miss about this season are the beautiful blooming flowers, shrubs, and trees!  I am absolutely in love with this purple flowering tree and want to plant a few at my house!  Does anyone know what this is called?  It's absolutely breathtaking!  

    






I hope you all are enjoying your summer so far!  My husband and I are looking forward to this weekend and taking the kids to the San Francisco Giants game!  It should be a lot of fun and of course were making the most of the last few weeks we have left before the kids go back to school!

Happy Shopping!

xoxoxo,
Hayley

No comments :