Friday, February 19, 2016

Elephant Romper

We experienced some fabulous warm spring weather this past week.  The temperatures reached up into the high 70’s so I immediately took this short window of opportunity to pull out this fun elephant print romper by Angie Clothes and my open toe sandals!  I am a big fan of bohemian prints and textures and when I saw this elephant print motif I knew I had to have it!  Did you know that in China, India, and Africa, the elephant is a symbol for power, dignity, intelligence, and peace?




This romper is super comfortable and lightweight which makes it a perfect option for the warmer months to come!  I love the rust colored crochet trim around the bottom of the shorts which adds a little bohemian flair and texture.  I added a crescent moon necklace such as this one here or here and this gold leaf headband to accessorize and achieve an overall boho chic look. 



This romper comes in a few other colors and patterns.  I really love this one here, here, and here.  Rompers are a great addition to your warmer weather wardrobe.  They are simple to accessorize and require minimal effort and planning!  Just pick out your accessories and you are ready to go! 







I hope you all have a fun weekend planned!  If you haven’t already, please take the time to subscribe to my newsletter.  Be the first to receive information directly to your inbox on new blog post updates and the SF Bay Style Coffee Chat newsletter series.  I will be covering a wide variety of topics including: special sales and promotions, Q&A's, weekly roundups, my shopping wish list, and so much more about fashion, beauty, travel and home decor! 
Have a great day!

Xoxoxo,

Hayley

SHOP:

1 comment :

luxurygirl said...

Nice romper! I think it would look great with this bag Originalluxury