Saturday, February 21, 2015

Winter Sweater Dress

During winter,  I live in jeans and warm tunic sweaters and typically bundle up with a blanket scarf and a warm coat or vest.  This has literally become my uniform lately!  However, I was cleaning out my closet the other day and found this light sweater dress!  It was a good reminder to me that dresses and skirts have a place in my winter wardrobe too! Wear your favorite snuggly pair of fleece tights or leggings and add your favorite neck warmer!  I am wearing mine with a pair of dark chocolate riding boots and thick wool socks to keep my tootsies warm!  If it's raining out, slip on a pair of your favorite colorful rainboots and grab your umbrella!  Lastly, don't forget a nice warm coat!  This is the perfect time to opt for a punch of color to brighten up your winter mood! 

I hope you all are having a great week so far!  

Enjoy Shopping, 
Hayley








No comments :