Thursday, October 9, 2014

Ralph Lauren Columbus Day Sale


Ralph Lauren and his iconic preppy style has always been one of my favorite fashion designers.  When I think of Ralph Lauren style, I see visions of polo shirts, plaid, suede, leather, tweed, and riding boots - classic equestrian style that has remained and will continue to be on trend for decades.  

Now through October 13th, Ralph Lauren is having a fabulous Columbus Day sale online only!  Enjoy 25% off select merchandise as marked.  Offer is applied when you enter the promotional code "columbus25" at checkout!  

I am sharing some of my favorite picks of clothing, shoes, and accessories from this spectacular sale!  I absolutely love the wool blend tweed blazers and am having a really hard time making a decision on either the rustic plaid or classic guncheck pattern.  Which do you like better?  How about these perfect field jackets in either classic olive or camo - decisions...decisions...which one do you prefer?

Check out my picks below and search online for more great styles on sale!  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!  Enjoy shopping and your savings!

xoxoxo,
Hayley

SHOP THE LOOK:


                     

No comments :