Monday, September 1, 2014

Summer is not Over Yet: Romper Style

I'm not one of those people who is afraid to wear white after Labor Day!    The kids may be back to school and the football season has started but summertime is not over yet...at least here in sunny California!  I plan to wear my shorts, tank tops, flip flops, and summer whites as much as possible before the fall weather takes over!  

Speaking of summer, one of my favorite fashion looks this past year is the romper!  There are so many cute styles, patterns, and colors to choose from and now is a great time to find some on sale!  Today I am wearing a white and pink floral romper from Hollister California. I love the shoulder bearing high scuba neckline and the lightweight drapey fabric.  Rompers are such an easy go to look...keep it California chic with minimal accessories such as flip flops, sunnies, and beach wavy hair...or dress it up with a gorgeous statement necklace, strappy sandals, and a lightweight cardigan.

Don't put your summer rompers away just yet!  Fashion designers are continuing this fabulous style trend using rich fall colors and longer sleeves!  Pair it up with some tights, a blazer, and suede booties for the perfect transition to fall...when it comes!  

I am sharing some of my favorite romper styles below.  Enjoy Shopping!

Xoxoxo,

Hayley     







SHOP THE ROMPER LOOK:


No comments :