Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Rainboots Under $50








I have been wanting a pair of rainboots since last winter when I saw everyone wearing their super cute red and hot pink glossy Hunters or the classic Burberry plaid rubber boots!  I still haven't bought a pair though...as I just can't seem to justify the $150 - $300 price tag for designer rainboots!  I mean, let's be real, I live in northern California and we have been in a drought for almost a year now!  So I have given it a lot of thought and I decided to do some research on what I could find for a fraction of the price!  

My criteria was simple: 

1.  The rainbots have to be a bit whimsical, colorful, or unique in design  - I want a pair of rainboots that will be a conversation piece!

2.  They have to be made with good quality and be comfortable - I would hate to step in a puddle and come home with wet socks or feel like I'm wearing heavy bricks on my feet! and finally...

3.  They need to be under $50!

If you're like me and just want a pair of comfortable, affordable, and stylish rainboots that you can wear on those wet rainy days (if we get some this season), then check out my findings below and tell me which one is your favorite?  I picked up these colorfully designed Sakroots rainboots from DSW.  I thought the hippy psychedelic design was perfectly fit for San Francisco style!  However, I am also really craving the black and white houndstooth and the leopard rubber boots as well! At prices like these, you can get multiple pairs without breaking the bank and still look super stylish!  Don't forget they also make great gifts for the upcoming holiday season! 

I hope you all have a fantastic day!  Enjoy Shopping!

xoxoxo,
Hayley 

SHOP THE LOOK

No comments :