Thursday, September 4, 2014

Bohemian Chic in the City

I may be a little biased, but I think San Francisco is one of the most beautiful cities in the world!  From the diverse culture, historical landmarks, fine restaurants, and cozy coffee shops, the city by the bay has so much to see and do for all visitors.  

I recently visited the city this past week with my niece and we had such as fun time!  The weather didn't cooperate as much as we would've hoped for great pictures and fabulous hair.  However, the fog and chillier air is what makes this city so romantic and special, so we acted like tourists and kept snapping pics!  

In today's post, I am wearing my favorite ivory lace tank top that I recently picked up at Salt Tree, a fashion retail brand that offers women contemporary, stylish. and trendy clothing and accessories with competitive prices and top quality. Salt Tree stores are primarily located in Northern California but the brand is quicly growing in popularity and location!  I have been receiving so many compliments on this top that I wanted to share with all of you where I purchased it!  Lace is all the trend right now, so I am sharing a few other options below if you want to achieve a similar look!

I paired this with my distressed and tattered light destroy skinny jeans from American Eagle Outfitters.   I love these jeans!  They fit so perfectly and are super comfortable!  I like to roll them up and wear them with sandals or flip flops for a casual bohemian chic style.

The majority of the photos included in this post were snapped at Alamo Square Park, across from the infamous "Painted Ladies".  Unfortunately, one of the classic victorian homes is currently under construction which doesn't make for the best tourist photo, but I tried my best! We also took a few shots at the historical Palace of Fine Arts which is a dramatic and beautiful architectual lanmark in the San Francisco Marina district.

I hope you are all having a fabulous week so far!  I would love to hear from you!  If you have suggestions, comments, or questions, please email me. 

Have a beautiful day!

xoxoxo,
Hayley 









SHOP THE LOOK:


 photo instagram_zpsd5bcc660.png photo twitter_zps8413a92e.png photo bloglovin_zpsae0a753c.png photo facebook_zpsc40ff66f.png photo pinterest_zps4a0df483.png

No comments :