Thursday, September 11, 2014

My Kate Spade Obsession

Some of you may already know this, but I am Kate Spade’s biggest fan!  To be honest, my fascination with Kate Spade started about one year ago when I began to use Instagram!  Fashion bloggers and fashionistas alike posted their photos showcasing her feminine style and of course her signature bows, spades, and polka dots!






My Kate Spade Obsession:

At first, I became obsessed with her jewelry…my very first purchase and #katespade Instagram post was a navy/white striped gold bow bracelet.  I paired it with a polka dot raincoat and learned that combining stripes and polka dots is called “pattern mixing”.  I received a lot of compliments and a huge response to this outfit post…and so my love for Kate Spade jewelry began.




After obsessing over Kate Spade jewelry for a while, I then developed a major crush on her handbags!  I have to be completely frank with all of you.  My first Kate Spade handbag purchase was made for a giveaway on Instagram.  Some of you may remember the #katespadelemonadegiveaway.  I coordinated this summer giveaway with a few other San Francisco Bay Area fashionistas and one winner was randomly selected to receive a gorgeous Kate Spade painterly lemon tote and lemon drop earrings.  I instantly fell in love with the handbag and wanted one for myself…and so my love for Kate Spade handbags started.





Now that I was completely hooked on her jewelry and handbags, I decided it was time to try on some of her stunning clothing.  In particular, I really took a liking to the feminine and flirty style of her fit and flare dresses.  My first purchase was the coral and white striped Leora dress.  From the moment I opened the box, I knew I would love this dress!  As with all of her designs, you know you are getting top quality clothing that is well made with a particular attention to the small details that make her collection so fabulous!




Several jewelry, handbag, and clothing purchases later, I fast forward to today’s post.  I am wearing one of my favorite Kate Spade dresses – the Tanner.  This dress is fun and feminine with a fit and flare style in a beautiful navy and white floral pattern.  My favorite part about this dress is the crisscross back which is adorned with a big pretty bow!  I paired it with some matching blue ankle strap heels and I am ready for a party! 

So my love and obsession with Kate Spade continues.  Who knows, my next purchase may be shoes…uh ohhhh…watch out!  I am now one of her biggest fans!  

Enjoy Shopping and your Weekend Fashionistas!

xoxoxo,

Hayley 

SHOP THE LOOK:


No comments :