Friday, April 10, 2015

Spring Break Weekend with Mara Hoffman

What are your plans for this last spring break weekend of 2015?  Well I hope you are getting out and enjoying some beautiful sunny spring weather.  As it begins to warm up more, I have been thinking about bathing suits.  It's been a while since I bought a new bikini and its really hard to envision myself in one right now.  I still have some winter weight to shed off, my legs are as white as a ghost, and I need to get to the gym for some serious toning!  However, all that aside, bikini shopping in the spring is a great source of motivation to get to the gym and shed off those extra pounds!

As for what I'm loving in beachwear right now...Mara Hoffman!  I adore her colorfully designed clothing, swimsuits, and accessories!  This stunning and bright one piece reversible lace up swimsuit is the perfect style for me.  I love the lace up detail on the back of the suit, the higher waist line (a hot returning trend in swimwear right now), and the cut out detail on the sides.  Add a beautiful cover-up such as this Mara Hoffman whisper weight black georgette beach dress.  I love the colorful and vibrant embellishments around at the neckline and back and the draped slit front style which is perfect for any day at the pool or on the beach! 

Don't forget your beach day accessories!  Always wear a hat to protect your face from the damaging rays of the sun as well as plenty of sunscreen!  I love the black bow detail on this straw hat  as well as this one.  Both are perfectly versatile to go with just about anything you wear!  Also, make sure you throw a pair of sunnies in your beach bag!  I have always been a huge fan of the Ray Ban aviators and these ones are my favorite!  Last but not least, pack a cute pair of embellished sandals to complete your beach day look!  Check out the these darling styles here, here, and here!  

Feel free to shop all of my Mara Hoffman picks below as well as some additional beach/resort style accessories!  Enjoy your spring break weekend!  

xoxoxo,

Hayley

   

No comments :