Wednesday, April 22, 2015

In Love With A Mister!

Today I’m featuring a very fun bracelet collection brought to you by d’Andrea Handbags!  Recently, they launched a new bracelet line called “Meet The Misters”.  These beautiful and colorful bracelets are designed with materials from their popular handbag collection and handmade in the USA!  Also, d’Andrea Handbags donates 5% of each individual bracelet sold to charities all over the world!    

I am excited to offer my readers a 30% discount on any bracelet purchase from their website!  Please use gift code “Hayley2015” at checkout to receive this exclusive savings!  In addition, I am thrilled to team up with d’Andrea Handbags for a giveaway!  Before I go into all the details…let’s have a look at how some of my fellow bloggers and friends are styling their Mister bracelets!  Follow along using hashtag: #InLoveWithAMister” to see more!

Here’s mine: his name is “Mr. Insecure”


Come see how other Instagram friends and bloggers are styling their Mister bracelets below:



d’Andrea Mister Collection Mother’s Day Bracelet Giveaway on Instagram

I'm thrilled to have teamed up with d’Andrea Handbags to give one lucky winner a d’Andrea MisterCollection bracelet of your choice to gift to your Mom on Mother’s Day!  Here are the rules:

1.  Head over to Instagram and follow me (@haycons) and d’Andrea Handbags (@dandreahandbag)

2.  Like the d’Andrea bracelet photo on my Instagram page (pictured above) and tag 2 friends in the comments who you think would love a new bracelet from the d’Andrea Mister Collection to give their mom on Mother’s Day!

3.  In the comments, tell me what is special and unique about your mom! 

4. Blog Readers Bonus Entry: Check out today's blog post (In Love With A Mister) on www.sfbaystyle.blogspot.com; post a comment below, and follow me on your favorite social channels!  Links are included in the blog side bar!  Don’t forget to provide your links so I can follow back!

6.  The contest will run until Friday April 24th at 11:59 PM PDT and a winner will be announced on Saturday April 25th!  Good luck! 

xoxoxo,


Hayley

No comments :