Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Blue Jacquard Dress

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I had a 2 day work and now I am officially off for spring break along with the hubby and my boys!  We decided to have a "staycation" this time.  Sometimes it's nice to just stay home...catch up on those projects that have been on your honey do list all year round, veg out and catch up on your favorite television shows that have been waiting for you on your DVR, or just sit back, relax and enjoy a good book to read!  However, before I begin doing all of the above, I wanted to share my most recent spring dress purchase from Nordstrom!     

Designed by Betsey Johnson, this beautiful light blue damask-patterned jacquard dress is a perfect addition to your spring wardrobe. The fit and flare silhouette is one of my favorite designs!  Once you put it on and zip it up you'll want to grab your high heels and do a few twirls in front of the mirror (at least I did!)  I love the dainty cap sleeves and the exposed back-zip closure.  This dress is fully lined and made of 100% polyester.  Based on the recommendations, if you are between sizes order one size up as it runs a little small.  I normally wear a size 6 but ordered a size 8 which fits perfectly!

Oh by the way, this dress is currently on sale and did you know that Nordstom will price match?  That means if you find it anywhere for a lower price, Nordstom will honor that price!  That way you get the great deal, the excellent customer service from Nordstorm, and don't forget points towards your Nordstrom Notes!

I hope you all are having a great week so far!  I would love to hear from you!  In the comments below, please make sure you list your social channels or blog url so I can follow along too!

Enjoy Shopping!
xoxoxo,

Hayley









SHOP THE LOOK:

No comments :