Monday, April 6, 2015

PB Teen Bedroom

In addition to fashion and travel, my other passion that you may not know about me is home décor and interior design!  I am a bit of an HGTV and DIY junkie and spend many Saturday mornings catching up on some of my favorite home and garden shows!  It drives my husband a little crazy because I get inspired and then want to start a project!  He sometimes moans about it and says “what you want is not something we can do in a few hours!”  Well, maybe he is right…what they do on an hour show usually takes an army of people, some creative time editing, and generally costs some (a lot of) money!  However, I encourage you to start small, take time, and continue to build on your project adding accessories and artwork over time. 

My suggestion is to browse Pinterest or Instagram and look for rooms that inspire you.  Take note of the paint color, accessories, window treatments, etc.  I fell in love with this Emily + Meritt Gold Metallic Dottie bedding collection from PB Teen!  Who doesn’t love metallic gold polka dots and stripes?  They also have the cutest gold accessories that complement this look so well, such as this gold sequins bow pillow, this scallop statement pinboard, or this unicorn wall mount!
Do you have a bedroom project that you are proud of?  I would love to see it!  Send me pics or tag me on Instagram!  I am always looking for inspiration for my next room!  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter with your family and friends! 

Shop all of my PB Teen bedroom picks below!  Have fun creating!

Hayley





SHOP:

No comments :