Thursday, January 1, 2015

SHOP: Extra 20% Off Sale Styles at ModCloth

I wanted to take some time to thank all of my readers for your fantastic support throughout 2014!  I started San Francisco Bay Style last June and I truly love making this blog!  I hope you are enjoying it too!  As always, if you have any suggestions or comments, I would love to hear from you!  

As 2014 has come to a close, I'd like to give a big shout-out to YOU, my fantastic, fabulous, and phenomenal readers! Cheers to an awesome year, and many more to come!


But That's Not All: Take an Extra 20% Off Sale Styles at ModCloth!
Sweet styles that are on sale? Great. But an EXTRA 20% off those sweet styles that are on sale? That's the BEST!  All you need to do is use code WOOHOO to nab the extra 20% off all the stellar sale styles your heart desires. Consider it one last gift this holiday season! :) 



What: Extra 20% Off Already-on-Sale Styles 
Starts: Tuesday, 12/30/14 at 1 p.m. ET
Ends: Monday, 1/5/15 at 1 p.m. ET
Code: WOOHOO


Enjoy Shopping & Happy New Year!
xoxoxo,

Hayley

No comments :