Monday, January 19, 2015

Instagram OOTD Roundup: Week of January 12, 2015

Today on the blog, I am sharing my weekly #ootd roundup from my Instagram page.  Check out my daily "outfit of the day" photos and if you see something you like, you can shop it directly below each photo or visit my Shopstyleit page!

The theme from this past week was all about rest, rejuvenation, romance, and relaxation!  January is a good time to recharge your battery and pamper yourself!  One of my favorite ways to relax is a hot bubble bath with candlelight and soft spa music.  I am sharing some of my favorite Lush spa essentials below.  Have you ever tried their bath bombs?...Ah...mazing!

Don't forget to treat yourself and your significant other with a little romance too!  Breakfast in bed is always a good idea!  Make sure you have all the necessary essentials to snuggle up under the covers and make this a special treat! It's perfectly fine to stay in your jammies all day with messy hair and no makeup!  Just don't forget the coffee!

Are you planning for Valentines Day yet?  If you are looking for that perfect dress, look no further than the Alfred Sung collection available at Nordstrom!  Check out some of my favorites below!

Last but not least, go out and enjoy a cocktail or try that new restaurant you have been wanting to go to!  Make it a date or family night out!  We cook dinner all week...its nice to let someone else do the preparation, serving, and clean-up!  My family recently visited Sammy's Island Bar & Grill in Roseville, CA and the food and staff were spectacular!  Saturday & Sunday feature brunch service and there is always live entertainment on Friday & Saturday night!  I highly recommend the RedHead Mai Tai!

I hope you are all enjoying your week so far!  Make sure you schedule in some rest, relaxation, or romance into your busy life this week!  Your soul will thank you for it!

xoxoxo,
Hayley

Week of January 12, 2015
Patriotic Plaid
Leopard & Buffalo
Lush Spa
Aztec Cardi
Alfred Sung
Room Service Breakfast in Bed
Destroyed Denim & Leopard Clutch by @sewsarahr
Sammy's Island Bar & Grill: Roseville, CA
Try the Red Head Mai Tai!

No comments :