Monday, January 5, 2015

Instagram OOTD Roundup: Week of Dec 28, 2014

Happy New Year everyone and welcome to my first blog post of 2015!  I hope you all had a fabulous New Years Eve and celebrated with champagne and confetti...or if you are like me...champagne, my couch, and New Years Rockin Eve with Ryan Seacrest and my family!  
It's been a busy few weeks but I am actually happy that the holidays are over.  I had some time off work and was able to get a little organizing and cleaning done around my house.  I put away all holiday decorations, took down the Christmas tree, and packed it all up again for next year. 

It's a good time of year to go through your closets and purge clothing, shoes, and accessories you really haven't been in love with over the last year.  I was able to put together 8 bags of stuff for Goodwill and dropped it off before the end of the year for my annual goodwill tax write-off.  I also spent some time cleaning and organizing my house.  It feels good to start the new year off feeling organized with a deep cleaned house!     

Today on the blog, I am sharing my weekly #ootd roundup from my Instagram page.  Check out my daily "outfit of the day" photos and if you see something you like, you can shop it directly below each photo or visit my Shopstyleit page!

I really enjoyed seeing everyone's sparkly, glittery, sequins outfits from their New Years Eve festivities!  I recently celebrated my birthday shortly after the new year!  After all the celebrating and fun filled festivities over the last few weeks, I am ready to slow down a bit and focus on my goals for the coming year.  I am still finalizing them but one I know I will be starting right away is exercise and working out!  I don't know about you, but I gained 9 pounds since October!  Time to shed off that winter weight!  What are some of your goals for 2015?

Enjoy Shopping & Happy New Year!

Hayley


Week of December 22, 2014



No comments :