Friday, August 1, 2014

Shoe Cravings

Happy Friday everyone!  I am so thrilled the weekend is here!  Its time to decompress after a long week at work, grab a glass of wine, kick up your heels (or slippers), and do some online shopping! 

 I compiled a list of my current shoe cravings!  I included my sassy summer favorites, fabulous fall must-haves, and some timeless classics which have been on my list for a while!  What shoes are you currently craving?  I would love to know!  We can watch out for the sales together!  

I hope you all have a restful and enjoyable weekend!  Have fun shopping!  

xoxoxo,

Hayley


FOLLOW:
San Francisco Bay Style  (links on site):

Naughty Monkey Jewel Delight Flat Thong Sandals • Naughty Monkey • $54.99
Rag & Bone Harrow Booties • Rag and Bone • $525.00
Hunter Rain Boots - Original Tall Gloss • Hunter • $148.00
Tory Burch Teresa Logo Riding Boot, Black • Tory Burch • $495.00
Sam Edelman Becker Leopard-Print Slip-On • Sam Edelman • $110.00
Valentino Patent Leather Rockstud Slingback Pumps • Valentino • $995.00
Converse Chuck Taylor® Low Sneaker (Women) • Converse • $37.49
Kate Spade New York Iberis Bow Wedge Sandal, Blue • Kate Spade • $328.00
Burberry Tall Rain Boot • Burberry • $225.00


shop on links within larger image above




 photo instagram_zpsd5bcc660.png photo twitter_zps8413a92e.png photo bloglovin_zpsae0a753c.png photo facebook_zpsc40ff66f.png photo pinterest_zps4a0df483.png

No comments :