Friday, July 18, 2014

Rockstar Legends


The summer brings lots of fun outdoor activities and one of my favorite things to do is get a bunch of friends together to go to a concert!  I actually love all kinds of music...country, pop, R&B, rap, etc.  Today, I am in a "rock n roll" mood so I wanted to share with you some of my favorite picks for "rock star style"!

Aren't these rock band tank tops from Old Navy just perfect?  I am showing three different ways to style them and create a legendary look!  I love pairing them up with a bit of an edgy style using ripped up black leggings, distressed denim shorts, or a mini skirt.  To top off your rock star style, don't forget a pair of cool sunglasses and awesome kicks!  How about these studded military combat boots?  If your not into the grunge look, a pair of red hot converse or casual flip flops work equally well!  The point is, make your style a bit more edgy and loud!  Take yourself out of your comfort zone and remember...don't just be a rockstar...be a rockstar legend!

I wish you all a wonderful weekend!  

xoxoxo, 

Hayley

FOLLOW:
San Francisco Bay Style  (links on site):

     

No comments :