Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Lady in Red






There are several basic wardrobe necessities that every woman should have in her closet…a little black dress, a good pair of blue jeans, some leggings, an oversized comfy sweater, to name a few.  If I were to add one more to this list, I would advocate for a red dress.  Red is the perfect color for any occasion and also looks fabulous for year round holiday get-togethers.
Today, I am wearing an electric red pleated flare dress from J.Crew.  

This dress is a wonderful option that can be styled for all seasons.  In the spring and summer, pair it with a fun statement necklace and a sexy pair of high heels or wedges for a more feminine and classy look.  Alternatively, dress it down with a cute pair of flip flops and a denim jean jacket for more casual style.  In the fall and winter, wear it with a cozy button up cardigan, textured tights, a colorful scarf, and a pair of knee high boots to keep warm. 

 I love thinking about all the options and how I can style this darling dress as the seasons change.  If you have this dress or something similar, I would love to hear how you style it.  How would you style this dress as the seasons change?

I hope you are all having a terrific Tuesday!  As always, I would love to hear from you.  Please let me know if you have any suggestion or ideas that you would like to see on San Francisco Bay Style blog!

xoxoxo,