Tuesday, August 21, 2018

John Frieda: Your Hair Talks Make A Statement


Your hair says a lot and John Frieda hair care products help you express yourself and keep the conversation going!  Most of you know I've struggled with my hair for many years.  It's extremely fine and I've always wished for thick voluminous locks... like the beautiful bohemian hair styles you see on #hairenvy Pinterest boards!  I know...I have one!

However, the older I get, the thinner it goes!  I've tried many hair colors over the last 4 decades - I'm a natural brunette but have bounced back and forth between red, blonde, and going back to my roots.  I prefer to be blonde and of course the constant bleaching and coloring makes my hair susceptible to breakage and extremely hard to grow long.  I've tried weave in extensions for volume and length but after a year I had them removed only to find my hair damaged further.  I recently cut off several inches and now I'm on a mission to repair and restore.  I really need good products that will deep condition, protect my color, and keep my hair healthy so it will grow!





I recently had a chance to try some amazing products from the John Frieda "Sheer Blonde Go Blonder" line.  These products are specifically formulated to moisturize and gradually lighten your sunlit blonde hair!  Summer is coming to an end but that doesn't mean your sun kissed highlights need to as well!  Personally, I love my freckles and natural highlights from summer!  Each one has a story to tell!



If your hair could talk, what statement would it make?  The John Frieda Hair Care Team reached out to me recently to ask this very question and here's how I responded...

Brunette, Redhead, Blonde Repeat!

and

Try extensions, take them out, cut it short, now grow it out!  

#YourHairTalksMakeAStatement


I've included all the John Frieda hair care products I've been using over the last several months in the shop links and the short video above.  I really love the results I am seeing with my own hair and I think you will to!  Feel free to reach out and ask me any questions!  Looking forward to hearing what you think!

Thank you to John Frieda for sponsoring this post!  

xoxoxo,

Hayley 

No comments :