Monday, February 23, 2015

Instagram OOTD Roundup: Week of February 16, 2015

Hello everyone!  I am so sorry it's been a while since my last post!  I have been super busy lately with work, my kids little league practice, homework, tax preparation, and just in general trying to organize my chaotic life!  I'm sure you all can relate to that!  Anyway, I wanted to share my most recent outfit of the day weekly roundup from my Instagram page.  Check out my daily "outfit of the day" photos and if you see something you like, you can shop it directly below each photo or visit my Shopstyleit page!


I hope you all had a fantastic Valentines Day and enjoyed the Presidents Day weekend!  I had a 3 day weekend but ended up staying at home for a "staycation" which sometimes is the best way to spend your time off!  I was able to catch up on cleaning and organizing which always makes me feel so much better!  

Enjoy shopping & your week ahead!

xoxoxo,
Hayley




No comments :