Saturday, February 28, 2015

Floral Romper

If you are ready for spring, kick up your peep toe wedges!!  I know I am ready for warmer weather and I couldn't be more excited about soft pastel colors, sandals, shorts, pedicures, sunnies, straw hats, and spring's hottest trend...the romper!  

If there is one style essential I had to choose for my spring wardrobe this coming season, it would be a floral romper!  This white floral print sleeveless playsuit from Choies is gorgeous and it is under $25!  I styled it two ways.  The look on the left is more of a casual beach inspired style, while the look on the right is a great way to dress it up for a date night out!  Either way, you will look stunning! Which look do you like best?

I have rounded up some of my favorite floral rompers in the shopping links below.  I know it's not exactly spring yet, but it is right around the corner and there is no shame in planning and purchasing your favorites early!  One can dream about warmer weather right?  You might as well be prepared!

What are some of your favorite spring trends?  I would love to hear from you!  I hope you all have a fantastic day "spring dreaming"!

Enjoy Shopping,
xoxoxoxo,
HayleyFloral Romper

SHOP MY FAVORITE FLORAL ROMPERS:
SHOP THE OUTFIT LAYOUT HERE:


John Lewis long sleeve cardigan
$69 - johnlewis.com

Menbur heeled sandals
nordstrom.com

Wide sandals
$31 - newlook.com

Rip Curl white purse
nordstrom.com

BP crystal necklace
nordstrom.com

Gottex hat
onekingslane.com




No comments :