Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Rainy Day Essentials

Rainy Day Essentials
We are preparing for a big rain storm and high winds to hit the San Francisco Bay Area in a few hours,  This storm is expected to bring several inches of rain, 35-50 mph winds, and localized flooding is possible. My kids school will be closed tomorrow due to the expected severity, damage, and possible power outages that will most likely occur.  In addition, my company advised employees to work from home if possible and stay off the roads.  

This is a pretty big deal for us San Francisco Bay Area natives.  We have been in a serious drought for more than a year and rain is very much appreciated and needed.  However, my hope is that no serious damage occurs and people stay safe inside.  

Make sure you charge up all your electronics tonight - phones, laptops, tablets, etc.  Grab some batteries, flashlights, matches, and candles and cuddle up and stay warm!

Today on the blog, I'm sharing some of my favorite rainy day essentials.  I have always loved rainy days!  When I was a young girl, my mom bought me a clear bubble umbrella with rainbows on it!  I could never find these when I got older but they have recently surfaced again making a comeback which makes me very happy!  Don't forget your rain boots, rain coat, water repellent hat, and a warm sweater!  

Some people walk in the rain,,,I'd rather jump in the puddles! I hope you all have a fabulous day!  

xoxoxo,

Hayley
    


Talbots sweater
talbots.com

Sugarhill Boutique white jumper
$33 - johnlewis.com

Marmot
rei.com

John lewis hat
$28 - johnlewis.com


SHOP MORE OF MY FAVORITES HERE:

No comments :