Thursday, December 4, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Dog Lovers

Today I'm sharing the 3rd installment of my "Holiday Gift Guide" blog series and this one is focused on treats for my fellow dog lovers!  I have a 4 year old chocolate Labrador named Roscoe and have been a "dog person" since I was five years old when my parents reluctantly agreed to bring home a stray mutt we "adopted" while on a family vacation.  Our current family dog, Roscoe, is a very loving an loyal dog.  Yes...he sometimes gets into trouble but for the most part he is a good dog and stays off Santa's naughty list!  

If you are looking for the perfect stocking stuffer for your pooch or just want to display your own affection for dogs through fashionable style...have a look at the gift guide I have assembled below!  I am absolutely in love with the Ralph Lauren clothing collection for dogs!  Wait until you see some of these darling styles!  There are also some great handcrafted pillows and accessories through Etsy sites that you should check out from my list below!! 

Don't forget to add your pooch to your holiday gift list!  I hope you all are having fun holiday shopping!

woof woof!!

Hayley      


SHOP MORE:

No comments :