Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Embellished Tank Top

I have always been a big fan of sequins, tulle, lace, and delicate embellished textures.  When I was growing up, I studied ballet for a number of years and was always mesmerized by the beautiful embellished costumes worn when we performed.  I guess you could say I am a girly girl...I like makeup, curls, perfume, and pretty things!  

One of my favorite yet simple looks is to wear a gorgeous embellished top contrasted with casual accents. like a pair of ripped blue jeans or distressed shorts.  I picked up this light pink and white sequins top at Express last month.  First of all, I love the color...but secondly, I really love the scrolled sequins design layered in a sheer material.  I paired this up with my favorite ripped jeans from American Eagle Outfitters and topped the outfit off with my white Converse sneakers! 

I know in some areas it may be getting a little too chilly to wear tank tops.  However, start with these essentials and then begin adding warmer layers.  For example, add a cozy cardigan, a scarf, boots, a hat, your favorite moto jacket...etc.  

I hope you all are having a great week so far!  I am preparing to celebrate our twin boys birthday this weekend!  They will be turning 8 years old!  I can't believe how big they are getting and how quickly time is flying by this year!!

Enjoy Shopping!

xoxoxo,
Hayley

(All photos taken by: Jinah Manly )
          






SHOP THE LOOK:
(similar items shown)



No comments :