Friday, November 2, 2018

Fall Leaves


I hope you all had a Happy Halloween!  I can't believe it's already November!  Where does the time go?  Speaking of time, don't forget to rewind your clocks back this Sunday at 2 AM if you live in an area that participates in daylight savings.  During this time of year, we "fall back" in time which basically feels like you gain an extra hour worth of sleep and I'm down with that!  The only drawback in my opinion is how dark it gets earlier in the evening.  That doesn't leave a lot of daylight to squeeze in photos or get thse errands done after work!  

Anyway, I recently picked up this brown sweater for fall and have received so many compliments on it!  It's the perfect color that blends with the changing fall landscape and it's super cozy!  I've also received a lot of questions about my brown fisherman hat so I've included that in my shop links below.  It comes in numerous colors and I plan to pick it up in red for the holidays!

You can instantly shop all of my daily looks and products by visiting my shop page here.  Happy Shopping! I hope you all have a great weekend!   

xoxoxo,

Hayley