Friday, May 22, 2015

Ted Baker Distinguishing Rose Print Skirt

Today on San Francisco Bay Style, I am featuring this beautiful and charming rose floral print skirt by Ted Baker.
 I have to admit, this is my first Ted Baker purchase and I am absolutely over the moon with it!  I immediately fell in love with the spring inspired print of rose blooms and sweet dragonflies.  The mint canvas background is a perfect hue for spring and summer.  The inverted pleat detail, fitted waist, and a-line shape give this skirt that sexy, feminine, and delicate silhouette that I adore.
 
Ted Baker’s distinguishing rose print can also be found in several other styles in his womenswear collection including these shorts which would be so perfect for summer, this gorgeous dress which is a great option for those upcoming graduation parties and weddings, and this beautiful tee which is the perfect pop of floral to wear with your jeans for a more casual look.  Make sure you check out the coordinating accessories too!  Sometimes, I just want to add a pop of color and pattern to my overall outfit and I really love these options here, here, and here.
               
If you love this skirt as much as I do, then I will let you in on a little secret!  It’s currently on sale!  Check the shopping links below to find this plus my other favorite Ted Baker rose floral print styles and accessories.

I hope you all have a fantastic Memorial Day weekend! 

Enjoy Shopping!

Hayley


SHOP:

No comments :